Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Additional agreement: an agreement in which the Consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services with respect to a distance agreement and these goods, digital content and/or services are delivered by the Entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an arrangement between this third party and the Entrepreneur;
Reflection period: the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal;
Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities;
Day: calendar day;
Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
Continuing performance contract: a contract serving to deliver goods, services and/or digital content in a given period;
Sustainable data carrier: any means, including email, that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
Right of withdrawal: the Consumer’s option not to proceed with the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
Entrepreneur: the natural of legal person who provides products, (access to) content and or services to Consumers at a distance;
Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement without the Consumer and the Entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
Artikel 2 - Identity of the Enterpreneur
Sciart Store is onderdeel van Sieben Medical Art
Sieben Medical Art
9717 HL Groningen
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
KVK nummer: 75077779
BTW (VAT): NL002304224B75
IBAN: NL61 ASNB 0781 2842 36
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from the Entrepreneur and to any distance contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer.
2. Before concluding a distance contract, the Entrepreneur shall make the text of these General Terms and Conditions available free of charge and as soon as possible. If this is reasonably impossible, the Entrepreneur shall indicate in what way the General Terms and conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent free of charge if so requested, before the distant contract is concluded.
3. Accepting a discount/offer and/or placing an order means that the Consumer accepts the suitability of these terms and conditions.
Article 4 – The offer
1. If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products, content and/or services offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Consumer to assess the products, or services and/or digital content adequately. If the Entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products and/or services provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind the Entrepreneur.
3. All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 5 – The contract
1. Subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, the contract becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
2. If the Consumer accepted the offer via electronic means, the Entrepreneur shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the Consumer may repudiate the contract.
3. If the contract is concluded electronically, the Entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment. If the Consumer can pay electronically, the Entrepreneur shall observe appropriate security measures.
4. The Entrepreneur may, within the limits of the law, gather information about Consumer’s ability to fulfil his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If, acting on the results of this investigation, the Entrepreneur has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
5. Before delivering the product, the Entrepreneur shall send the following information along with the product, the service or the digital content in writing or in such manner that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier:
A. the visiting address of the Entrepreneur´s business establishment where the Consumer may get into contact with any complaints;
B. the conditions on which and the manner in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or, as the case may be, clear information about his being exempted from the right of withdrawal;
C. the information corresponding to existing after-sales services and guarantees;
D. The price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content, where applicable the delivery costs and the way of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
E. the requirements for cancelling the contract if the contract has a duration of more than one year or for an indefinite period of time.
F. In case of a continuing performance contract, the stipulation in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 - The price
1. Until there is an agreement, Entrepreneur can adjust prices, offers and other conditions. Consumers cannot derive rights from prices and offers in the past;
2. All prices on the website are including VAT and excluding shipping
Article 7 – Delivery and execution
1. The Entrepreneur shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is at the address given by the Consumer to the Entrepreneur.
3. Entrepreneur shall strive to execute accepted orders within 1-5 working days, but at least within 30 days, unless another delivery period was agreed on. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Consumer shall be informed about this within one month after ordering.
4. Entrepreneur is not responsible for delay caused by mail carriers.
5. Entrepreneur is not responsible for damage due to exceeding the delivery term.
6. The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by the Entrepreneur until the time of delivery to the Consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to the Consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 8 - Cancellation and refunds
1. Entrepreneur will strive to deliver a good product. We recommend to inspect the items upon arrival. If the products do not meet your expectations, notify us as soon as possible. Entrepreneur will try to solve any problems or complaints in conversation with the Consumer.
2. Consumer has the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receiving it. After cancelling the order, Consumer has another 14 days to return it.
3. Return shipment is to be paid for by Consumer
4. Items can be returned in their original packaging. Consumer is responsible for paying related shipping costs.
5. If the items are unused and undamaged and returned timely and correctly, Entrepreneur will refund the paid price including shipping costs, ultimately within 14 days upon receiving the returned articles.
Article 9 – Payment
1. The Consumer has the duty to inform the Entrepreneur promptly of possible inaccuracies in the payment details that were given or specified.
2. Consumer can pay using the following payment methods; iDEAL, PayPal, Bancontact.
Article 10 - Complaints procedure
1. Complaints can be made known to the Entrepreneur by e-meail.
2. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
3. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
4. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
5. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage)
Article 11 - Liability
1. Any liability of the Entrepreneur and the products of the Entrepreneur for damage, of whatever nature, directly or indirectly, is excluded. The entrepreneur is also not liable for damage caused by third parties in the performance of the agreement.
2. Entrepreneur accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of entrepreneur's products.
3. The liability of the Entrepreneur is always limited to a maximum of the amount of the purchase price of the relevant article.
4. For misunderstandings, mutilations, delays or improper delivery of orders and communications as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in traffic between Consumer and the Entrepreneur, or between the Entrepreneur and third parties, insofar as they relate to the relationship between Consumer and the Entrepreneur are not liable, unless there is intent or gross negligence.
Article 12 - Privacy
PRIVACY STATEMENT SCIARTSTORE BY SIEBEN MEDICAL ART
May 3, 2020
Your privacy is very important to Sieben Medical Art. We therefore comply with the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. We only process data that is necessary for processing and sending your order. The data you provide to us is stored on the secure servers of MyOnlineStore / Mijnwebwinkel. In this privacy statement we explain what we do with the information you provide to us within the online environment of our webshops https://www.sciartstore.com/.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process your order neatly and quickly for you. Personal data that you make available to us for the benefit of our services will be shared with our webshop provider (MyOnlineStore), delivery service and payment provider. Personal data that we use to process your order are payment details, name and address details, email address, telephone number and billing address. The data required to process your order is stored for 7 years due to tax retention.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
We work with certain companies that may receive the above-mentioned personal data from us. Below we explain which companies we work with. We work together with:
> payment provider Mollie B.V. and / or AfterPay
After completing your order, you can select a payment method. Do you choose Mollie B.V. or AfterPay they will take over the last part of your order from us, namely the payment process. They will only request information from you that is necessary to complete the payment or, in the case of AfterPay, to assess your creditworthiness.
> shipping / delivery service MyParcel and PostNL
When you place an order, it is our job to have your package delivered to you as soon as possible. We use the services of MyParcel. MyParcel is used to generate address labels that are attached to your package so that you can track your order with a track & trace code. The actual execution and delivery of your order is in the hands of PostNL. It is therefore necessary for us to share your name, address and residence details with MyParcel and PostNL. This data is only used for the execution of the agreement.
> webshop software MyOnlineStore / Mijnwebwinkel
Data that you enter while placing an order or sending a message is stored on the servers of our processor Mijnwebwinkel. Mijnwebwinkel ensures a level of security that matches the data to be processed and takes adequate measures to protect data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. For example, a secure SSL connection is used as standard. When you place an order we need your name, address, email address and telephone number. After completing your order, your data will only be used for purposes that are necessary for our administrative obligations.
You can ask us questions using the contact form on the website. We use your email address, telephone number and name and address details for this. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Our web shop includes social media buttons such as the Like button from Facebook. When you click on this, the administrators of these services collect your personal data.
DISTRIBUTION TO OTHER COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS
With the exception of the partners mentioned above, we do not give your personal data to other companies or institutions under any circumstances, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our webshop. We have entered into a processor agreement with Google. It contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. Data is deleted via Google Analytics after 14 months.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some functions and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong. In order to guarantee the security optimally, we have concluded a processing agreement with all processors.
CHANGES IN OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
When our webshop changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions.
INSPECTION, CHANGE AND DELETE YOUR DATA
If you have questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
access to the precise personal data we have
to have errors corrected
to have outdated personal data removed
revocation of consent
object to a particular use
Make sure that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
FILING A COMPLAINT
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Sieben Medical Art
9717 HL Groningen
Forgotten your password?
I am not yet a customer.
Create an account for faster check out and to see an overview of your order history.Create an Account
Want to be the first to know about original art and prints for sale, and receive my favourite finds? Sign up for my newsletter here!